I got this from my sister to fill in the blanks ...
Copy and add to your blog!
A) Four places that I go to over and over: Church,Dallin's Elementary, Jensen's Middle School, Kylee's High School. ( The last three are every day!)
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Mom,Katie, Jeff, Spencer
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Herfy's, The Keg, Las Margaritas, Baja Fresh
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, California, Italy, Eating lunch at one of the above
E) Four TV shows I watch over and over: According to Jim, King of Queens, Survivor, Ace of Cakes
Ha...thats funny I just started watching ace of cakes...it's amazing what they can do with cakes! Your very talented in the cakes department as well...so I'm looking forward to another cake post...
ReplyDeleteand i love according to jim, that's me and jeff! everytime we watch an episode jim does or says something jeff has!!
ReplyDeleteStill Standing...over and over...yes...we think its hysterical...and yes...we are laughing at ourselves!
ReplyDelete