So instead of posting my own blog entry for our trip I will refer you to Kylee's. She did such a great job posting and really I couldn't add anthing else. So check it out! kykyy.blogspot.com
its going really good! i'm going to join the HOSA group at school and try to be an officer for it so i can get a cool jacket! i'll email you about it. (:
its going really good!
ReplyDeletei'm going to join the HOSA group at school and try to be an officer for it so i can get a cool jacket!
i'll email you about it.
(:
miss you guys.
your trip looks like it was a blast!!
Hey! Awesome family vacation, looks like you guys had a ton of fun....im jealous
ReplyDeleteHi Honey,
ReplyDeleteI just returned from Oregon, happy to be home. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I am glad.
Love,
Momma