Spencer is the far one on the left, I can tell by the shoes!
Spencer is on the right, and it looks like he is winning!
So his last letter said that there was so much ash in the air, his lungs were burning while going door to door. He is still positive and enjoying the experience. He got to see President Monson rededicate the Mexico City Temple and the prophet had a Spanish translator, because it was all in Spanish. Spencer understood it all. What a blessing to be learning another language.



boys will be boys...mission or not...Eric has tons of pictures from his mission like these..sometimes...they need to kick back and relax..I'm so glad he is still enjoying his mission..and I hope the air clears soon!
ReplyDeleteYes, Spencer does look like he is enjoying his mission so far. Sorry to hear about the air quality, it concerns me somewhat.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom/Grandma S.
It seems fire season in L.A. is now a year long event. Hope it clears up soon! Meantime, there's always a little time for rest and relaxation. Good job Spencer!
ReplyDelete