Mom and her Kids!
3 generations of women!
Christmas Bliss!
Beautiful Christmas Table
All the Grandkids!
Homemade Gingerbread Boys
My mom and EarlHappy Birthday Mom! Here are a few examples of what make a great mom! Her example has been the driving force to my work ethic. There is always time to make family feel special and she goes the extra mile. Our holidays were always filled with beautiful tables and yummy food. During the Christmas season she always found time for us to make homemade sugar and gingerbread dough, then a few weeks later we would spend and entire day making cookies and eating the ones that broke or lost a limb( which happened more on purpose than accident) and delivering the best ones to neighbors. When you think of my mom, a big part of her life was being a single mother. We were her life's purpose and she put everything she had into making sure we were safe, fed, and happy. This alone is enough to make her a saint. Her thoughts were never of herself but always of us. This selfless example has also been a driving force in my life. I don't think any child has had a better example of unconditional love. Thanks so much mom! I hope you have a wonderful day today, and know that you have made a beautiful family that loves you very much!
Honey, that is a beautiful tribute. Thank you so much! I love you.
ReplyDeleteMom
I like your layout, Happy Birthday Barbara...
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!
ReplyDeletelove you much! :]