Ok, so I was home sick most of the day, and sat at my computer messing with HTML blog code. Unfortunately, I lost all my custom edits, and had to start all over! I cannot seem to find the format I had before, so I am giving up. My husband Jeff said to keep it simple, and told me to take off the ugly background color, so here is the new look. I would ask for your
patience while I rebuild, but right now I can't imaging looking at any more code...ever.
UGH! That stinks!
ReplyDeleteThings look great.......good luck!
Hugs, Jill
That is sooo funny...I just redid mine and I could NeVer redo blogs for a living...it makes me crazy! Candy just started a blog and she is trying to change her font and now she's going crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteI do like the "cleaner" look though...that is what I was trying to go for too...did you see the sites I posted...they were a big help!!!
Sorry you weren't feeling well...I do like the new look...it's easier for me to read...but then I'm age-challenged and the sight goes first!
ReplyDeleteI'll just say it...reading html codes..can kill a person...let alone the time you spend..or waste....painful.
ReplyDeleteSorry Honey, hope you are feeling better and I too, like the new look.
ReplyDeleteLOve,
MOM