Monday, June 1, 2009

Thought for the Day!


"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Why the picture of the camera? Because I no longer have one :( Our was damaged on our boating trip, when someone, (whose name shall not be mentioned) put the camera in a cupholder on the boat next to her Diet Pepsi. Then she went to use her camera, and Diet Pepsi came dripping out of the bottom corner. Thank you camera for your wonderful memories.

4 comments:

  1. Been there! Sarah got a hold of my camera (I always put it up where she can't reach it, but her big brothers got it down) and she dropped it and the lens is crooked and won't retract. If you want a great camera for cheap, pick up a Kodak Easyshare. It has a video camera and also has some great features and you can get one for about $120.00. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! You can follow my blog at http://weisscircus.blogspot.com/
    I am trying to keep it updated. :)
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's been raining so much I should be an excellent dancer...I'm not...yet! My new camera is a Kodak and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, we had a Kodak before Jeff got me the Sony. What type of Kodak? I think ours was an easyshare 10 x zoom with 7.1 megapixels?

    ReplyDelete