Spencer spent his birthday volunteering for a breast cancer fundraiser! Go Spencer!
Great pics! Miss you and love you, Spencer!
My Dear,I just love these pictures. Spencer looks so happy and healthy. When next you email him, give him my love.Love you all,MOM/Grandma S.
wow, I can't believe he has been out for almost a year now! He looks so happy and awesome :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Awesome pictures thanks for sharing them! I remember back when Westin was on his mission and pictures were the best thing ever. Thanks for reminding me of that. Spencer is an amazing young man and looks so happy,you did a great job raising him.
Great pics! Miss you and love you, Spencer!
ReplyDeleteMy Dear,
ReplyDeleteI just love these pictures. Spencer looks so happy and healthy. When next you email him, give him my love.
Love you all,
MOM/Grandma S.
wow, I can't believe he has been out for almost a year now! He looks so happy and awesome :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures thanks for sharing them! I remember back when Westin was on his mission and pictures were the best thing ever. Thanks for reminding me of that. Spencer is an amazing young man and looks so happy,you did a great job raising him.
ReplyDelete