Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My girl! Kylee is such a joy!







Kylee and Cady are wearing their SHADES!





Kylee got to go to Silverwood Theme Park with her high school choir last weekend. I usually chaperone this trip. This year, I just didn't have it in me. Since we no longer have a camera, I was grateful another chaperone took so many pictures with Kylee in them. Here are a few of my favorites. Oh, and by the way, there is a new member of the BOTMC his name is Trevor. You won't find him in any of these pics though :(

4 comments:

  1. She is a JOY and a CUTIE too!!! I LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeeeeze, could she get any prettier?
    seriously.. who has perfect hair in all pictures like that? uh.. not me.
    ha, so jealous.
    :] love you KDB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, ya you do! You always have fantastic hair Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love the "shades" pic! Kylee you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete