
Faith will be two years old on July 9th. Gratefully there are wonderful organizations that will translate,purchase gifts and contact the orphanages in China. Here is a picture of the care package we have sent Faith for her birthday. We have also ordered her a birthday cake, and we will get pictures of her celebrating her birthday! This is especially exciting to us. Our hearts ache to be with her and we are so grateful there is a way to show her our love while she waits in the orphanage. Knowing that she will enjoy her birthday gives us such peace.
My Dear Dawn,
ReplyDeleteShe is precious.
Love,
MOM
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by! Your daughter is gorgeous! You probably can't wait to hold that dollie in your arms. When do you travel?
I am always so touched when people come by and I get to follow their amazing journeys. I'll try and come back again!
Blessings to your beautiful family, I know your soon to be new addition will bring you so much happiness. What a precious child:))
Ivy
She just melts your heart! How exciting to have that picture!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable...you should nickname her Pippi! lol
ReplyDeletePippi is an awesome nick name for her! What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a doll. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful little girl coming to your family - and she is so lucky she gets to be a part of your family!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on Ruthie's blog. So when do you hope to travel. Your daughter is just a doll.
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! I bet seeing her in that dress that you bought her makes it seem that much closer to happening! You can tell she is such a sweetie!
ReplyDelete